A.1.--- (Recent) Scholarly Publications
- Hernandez Torrano, D. & Saranlı, A. G. (2015). A Cross-Cultural Perspective about the Implementation and Adaptation Process of the School Wide Enrichment Model: The Importance of Talent Development in a Global World, Gifted Education International, 31(3),257-270.
- Saranlı, A. G. & Metin, N. (2014). SENG Üstün Yetenekliler Aile Eğitimi Modelinin Üstün Yetenekli Çocuklar ve Ailelerine Etkileri. Eğitim ve Bilim. 39(175), 1-13.
- Gönen, M. & Saranlı, A. G. (2014). Evaluation of the Adequacy of Indoor and Outdoor Movement Spaces in Early Childhood Settings: Case of Capital City Ankara, Journal of Research in Education and Teaching, 3(3), 409-419.
- Saranlı, A. G. & Metin, N. (2012). Üstün Yetenekli Çocuklarda Gözlenen Sosyal-Duygusal Sorunlar. Ankara Üniversitesi Eğitim Bilimleri Fakültesi Dergisi.45 (1), 139-163.
- Bugay, A., Aşkar, P., Tuna, E.M. Örücü, M.Ç., Çok, F. (2015). Psychometric Properties of the Turkish Version ofthe School Climate Questionnaire High School Form, Elementary Education Online, 14(1), 311‐322, 2015.DOI: 10.17051/io.2015.46598
- Çelik Örücü, M., Bugay, A., Tuna, M.E., Çok, F., & Aşkar, F. (2015). Davranış Problemleri Ölçeğinin Lise Öğrencileri için Psikometrik Özelliklerinin İncelenmesi. Anadolu Psikiyatri Dergisi. doi: 10.5455/apd.173180
- Gunel, M., (Accepted). Implementing the Argument Based Inquiry: A Case of Turkish Setting. In B, Hand & L. Norton-Meier (Eds.), Voices from the International Classrooms: Argument Based Inquiry. Sense Publisher.
- Gunel, M., & Hand , B. (accepted) The Impact of Repeating Embedded Multi Modal Representations and Audience Feedback within Writing to Learn Activities in Learning Physics.In D. Treagust., R. Duit & H. Fischer (Eds.), Multimodal Representations in Physics Education. Dordrecht, The Netherlands, Springer.
- Gunel, M., & Hand , B. Embedding multi modal representations into writing-to-learn activities: Effects on college students’ understanding of physics.International Journal of Science Education.
- Gunel, M., Ozer-Keskin, M., & Keskin-Samanci, N. (in press). A paradigm shift for teachers’ professional development structure in turkey: Moving from instruction to learning. In K. Dikilitas (Ed), Innovative Professional Development Methods and Strategies for STEM Education. USA, IGI Global.
- Norton-Meier, L., Hand, B., Gunel, M. & Akkus, R. (in press). Aligning teaching to learning: A three-year study examining the embedding of language and argumentation into elementary science classrooms. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education.
- Gunel, M., Kingir, S., & Aydemir, N. (in press). The Effect of Integrating Multimodal Representation within Non-Traditional Writing Task on Student Learning in Electrochemistry. In B. Hand & M. McDermett (Eds.), Multimodal Representations in Learning Science. Dordrecht, The Netherlands, Springer.
- Sahin, H., French, B., Hand, B., & Gunel, M. (in press). Detection of Differential Item Functioning in the Cornell Critical Thinking Test Between Turkish and United States Students. European Journal of Psychological Assessment.
- Hasancebi-Yesildag, F., & Gunel, M., (2014). Delving into the effect of argumentation based inquiry approach on learning science from multiple perspectives. Journal of Research in Education and Society. 1 (1). 23-44.
- Gunel, M., & Tanriverdi, K., (2014). In-service Teacher Training from International and National Perspectives: the Retention and Loss of Institutional and Academic Memories. Education & Science. 39 (175), 73-94.
- Demirbag, M., & Gunel, M. (2014). Integrating Argument Based Science Inquiry with Modal Representations: Impact on Science Achievement, Argumentation and Writing Skills. Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice (ESTP). 14, 1 (1-20).
- Ozturk, B., & Gunel, M. (2015). Writing and Its Use as a Learning Tool Through Teacher’s Perspective: Instrument Development and a Pilot Implementation. Elementary Education Online. 14(2), 713-33.
- Gunel, M., & Kilic, B. (2014). In a Changing World Our Unchanged Perception: Professional Development. 414, 13-15.
- Bozdoğan, D. (2015). MALL Revisited: Current Trends and Pedagogical Implications, World Conference on Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 195, 932-939.Dosyalar:
- Bozdoğan, D. (2015). Technology enhanced CLIL classrooms. In S. Pokrivcakova et al. (Eds.) CLIL in Foreign Language Education, pp. 164-176. Nitra: Constantine the Philosopher University.Dosyalar:
- Aras, S. (2015). Free play in early childhood education: a phenomenological study. Early Child Development and Care. DOI:10.1080/03004430.2015.1083558
- Aras, S. (2015). Promoting Self-Regulation in Early Years: Tools of the Mind. Journal of Education and Future, 8(1), 15-25
- Çelik Örücü, M., Bugay, A., Tuna, M.E., Çok, F., & Aşkar, P. (2015). Davranış Problemleri Ölçeğinin Lise Öğrencileri için Psikometrik Özelliklerinin İncelenmesi. Anadolu Psikiyatri Dergisi. 16,4,337-345, doi: 10.5455/apd.173180 in SCIE
- Er, S. (2015). Foreign language learning anxiety of Turkish children at different ages. International Online Journal of Education and Teaching (IOJET), 2(2). 68-78.Dosyalar:
- B1. Er, S., Mirici,İ.H. (2015) Classroom teachers’ viewpoints about the effects of immersion programs on native language development in a Turkish context. Globelt 2015: An International conference on Teaching and Learning English as an Additional Language, 16-20th April,Antalya.Dosyalar:
- Çevik, Y. D., Haşlaman, T., Mumcu, F. K., & Gökçearslan, Ş. (2015). Özdüzenlemenin Dikkat Kontrolü Boyutu: Bir Ölçek Uyarlama Çalışması. Başkent Üniversitesi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, 2(2), 229-238.
- Haşlaman, T., Aşkar P. (2015). The measures of students’ self-regulated learning andteachers’ supportive self-regulated learning behaviors. Hacettepe University Journal of Education, 30(1),106-121.
- Karsli, E. & Allexsaht-Snider, M. (2015). Video-cued parental dialogs: A promising venue for exploring early childhood mathematics. Education and Science / Eğitim ve Bilim, 179(40), 217-240.
- Kayumova, S., Karsli, E., Allexsaht-Snider, A. & Buxton, C. (2015). Latina mothers and daughters: Ways of knowing, being, and becoming in the context of bilingual family science workshop. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 46(3), 260-276. DOI:10.1111/aeq.12106.
- Olkun, S. Altun, A. Gocer Sahin, S. ve Akkurt Denizli, Z. (2015). Deficits in Basic Number Competencies May Cause Low Numeracy in Primary School Children. Education & Science, 40(177), 141-159.
- Baturay, M. H. & Yukselturk, E. (2015). The Role of Online Education Preferences on Student’s Achievement, TOJDE, 16(3), 3-12 - SCOPUS
- Baturay, M. H. & Toker, S. (2015). An investigation of the impact of demographics on cyberloafing from an educational setting angle. Computers in Human Behavior, 50, 358-366. – SSCI
- Baturay, M. H. (2015). Online English Language Learners’ Perceptions of Portfolio Assessment. The Journal of Teaching English with Technology, 15(4), 16-28- SCOPUS
A.11.-- Conference Presentations and Duties
- Saricaoglu, A., & Chukharev-Hudilainen, E. (2015). Formulaic structures in the genre of explanations: How can we automate their detection in written language for pedagogical purposes? Paper presented at TSLL Conference, Ames, USA.